You or any other joint owners have never:
- Suffered any loss or incurred any liability, whether insured or not, during the last 3 years as a result of the risks proposed (whether at this or any other premises) or had any claims made against you?
- Been convicted of, or in the course of being charged with, any offence (excluding driving offences) whether at these premises or elsewhere?
- Been declared bankrupt or been a director of any company that went into liquidation?
- Had any insurance declined, cancelled, refused or had any special terms applied by any Insurer for the risks proposed?
The premises are:
- In a good state of repair and will be so maintained
- Heated solely by oil and/or electricity and/or mains gas and/or solid fuel
- Not close to cliff, quarry or other excavation
- Are not showing any sign of existing or previous damage by Subsidence, Heave or Landslip
- Free from any underpinning or any remedial action with regard to subsidence, heave or landslip
- No part of the property is used for commercial business
- No structural alterations or renovations involving load bearing wall are in progress or planned
- No part of the property is flat roofed
Do you agree with the above statements?
If no, please state reasons why: